Close

ERP are often considered time-consuming and cost-prohibitive to install. This White Paper will teach you how to avoid many unnecessary costs, and significantly reduce your bottom line.

WHITE PAPER

A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO AVOID UNNECESSARY COSTS

HOW TO CUT COSTS DURING YOUR ERP IMPLEMENTATION

4.

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

75% of implementation projects exceed their initial estimated timeline. This series of actions will help you be in the other 25%.

WHAT'S INSIDE?

5.

We created a step-by-step paper that will guide you and your team through ERP selection and implementation. It will give you tips to create a the best internal team and processes to lead your organization to success.

STICK TO THE PLAN

DO YOUR HOMEWORK

7.

1.

The best tips to help you prepare and plan for an implementation without overloading the project.

FORM A STRONG INTERNAL PROJECT TEAM

2.

Maximize the performance of your IT infrastructure through a series of actions.

Perform a complete Internal Strategy Analysis using a SWOT matrix, thorough process investigation and other tools.

6.

How to create an Internal Project Team built for success with the right Key Stakeholders, Super User, and Tasks Management Tools.

LEADERSHIP GOES ALL IN

CHANGE THE PROCESS, NOT THE PROGRAM

A series of steps to positively emulate team members actions and attitudes towards the project.

3.

8.

Take the correct approach to customization by identifying your priorities.

UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF TRAINING

LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS

The foundation and success of the entire ERP implementation rest on the end users’ ability to use and navigate the software as it was intended. 


Copyrights 2016. All rights reserved to ABIS, Inc.